Get Back Your Money

Monday, July 20, 2009

A week before updating

As I have stated before that the next version (D05) will be unlimited one, and may be in the short period there is no more any change after that. The version will be release as usual on 27 July or before 1s August 2009.
The FixedTP version is the base of D05 version. Also as I stated before about possibility to use new Indicator, but seem i will not use it the next version. Right now i just think to add news filter because this task is always appear every month.
About Selling My Source Code
I think there is a misunderstanding regarding this issue. It seem i will force you to buy (donate) to get the next version. No, absolutely its a wrong perception. In fact I will release D05 without time expiration as usual in previous version.
What I sell is my VS_EUROCROSS without using activex file. I give you a choice to use unexpired VS_EuroCross with activex version, or to buy the source vs_eurocross without using dll. GPL license will guarantee you can modify my source and resell it, but you have also give your source to your buyer. Term Free is the freedom to get and modify the source code. Other wise you can modify and never sharing your modification if you don't want to share your source.
Anyway if you have another option then you can also contact me to see if we can make agreement.

1 komentar:

Jag said...

news filter is a good idea.. 2 hours before and after maybe. Look up FXCAL good indicator lets you see news feed in real time on your chart and rank high/med/low importance

Post a Comment

Risk Warning

Please note that Trading in the Foreign Exchange market might carry potential rewards, but also potential risks. You must be aware of the risks and are willing to accept them in order to trade in the foreign exchange market. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose.