Get Back Your Money

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Volatily Scalp, USDJPY Expert Advisor


This is the result of optimization that I did on USDJPY pair using VS_EURCHF_D01 or Pipturbo EA. When I published Volatily Scalp EA, this pair is not included in my recommendation. I prefer to the USDCAD pair, because it backtest results from the period 2004 until February 2009 gives better result.
What's interesting about this backtest results are not used daily filter. So I set the MaxDayAtr to the greater value. I also let TradeLowRangeDay and TradeOutSideBand value with True. However, it has a limited trading time. EA will only work in 22-23 GMT +2. But in practice, based on the logic contained in EA, this means that EA work at 22-0 GMT +2. So don’t expect a lot of number of trades will be executed. And unfortunately, this is just a short back test period, which begins January 2008 until February 2009.


5 komentar:

Anonymous said...

Hi, is there anyone who tested vs usdjpy?

Anonymous said...

I have used this set with great result so far.

JhonFx

Anonymous said...

Thanks JhonFx!Must to pay attention closely :)

Dave said...

What is the MaxDayAtr you are using?
22-23 GMT +2 is that 20-21 GMT? Or is it 22-23 GMT aswell.
I am somewhat confused.
I'ĺl start a forward test today. Will post results later.
Happy trading.
Dave (@beginnersfx.net)

Anonymous said...

When I try to backtest this ea it never works
What do I do?

Post a Comment

Risk Warning

Please note that Trading in the Foreign Exchange market might carry potential rewards, but also potential risks. You must be aware of the risks and are willing to accept them in order to trade in the foreign exchange market. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose.