Get Back Your Money

Thursday, November 4, 2010

PipsCola, EURUSD Scalping EA


Although lately I'm busy working on Charlotte, I am taking the time to continue making my other EA. Actually since a long time I want to make scalping EA that work on the EURUSD pair. Even you should know that my first EA (VS_EURCHF), I initially created to work on the EURUSD pair. As the most liquid pairs in FOREX, with low spreads, should be easier to apply scalping method on EURUSD pair.
And if you watch my demo account, there you will see the transactions on the EURUSD pair. Although not yet fully finished, but I still do forward test. A bit disappointing, because it already suffered two losses within 1 week. But I still continue to maintain continuity between the backtest and forward testing. The loss occurred because I have not had time to optimize the target profit and also have not had time to optimize the variable stop losses.
And finally I have a special time to fix it, and I think EA is completed.
I feel very thirsty when finished working on this EA. But just remember if I have not given a name. Because I work on this EA based on VS_EURCHF. If you enjoyed dessert Charlotte, then you may be interested to drinking PipsCola. But I hope you do not try this one, MarginCola!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Risk Warning

Please note that Trading in the Foreign Exchange market might carry potential rewards, but also potential risks. You must be aware of the risks and are willing to accept them in order to trade in the foreign exchange market. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose.