Get Back Your Money

Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Loss Trade

VS_PipsCola suffered a loss today. Although at first could make profit by 8 pips, but a sell position made at 23 (GMT 1) ended with a loss of 60 pips. So for this week, VS_PipsCola has suffered a loss of 44 Pips. This is because yesterday VS_PipsCola make profit as much as 8 Pips.
But I do not think to change the settings to be used. In my opinion, Sell position made at 23 (GMT 1) it is appropriate. Only after that liquidity is very low. I calculate the range (High-Low) at 23 only by 5.8 pips. So very hard to close the trade with a profit at that hour. Unfortunately after at 0 (GMT 1) price moves up and finally touched the stop loss position.
Currently I have a focus to develop PipsCola on another pair. And I have a target to release it before the New Year. But I'm working on it to be released early December, so that there is a chance to do forward test. I have 2 alternatives at this time. Developing PipsCola for USDCHF pair or modify Charlotte2 for including into PipsCola family. I got many requests for the second alternative. But it is very difficult to integrate with VS_PipsCola_D01. And even if eventually PipsCola for USDJPY pair was released, most likely in the form of a separate EA. Maybe I'll give its own version to distinguish it with the version of EURUSD.
I hope you guys have the patience to wait. Because after losses in the EURUSD pair, it is a little distracting me. But I still think that this loss does not deviate from the backtest. So I do not need to change anything, either setting or system. Just you know, I use h_pipscola_alpari setting in My Account, and this is an aggressive setting.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Risk Warning

Please note that Trading in the Foreign Exchange market might carry potential rewards, but also potential risks. You must be aware of the risks and are willing to accept them in order to trade in the foreign exchange market. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose.