Get Back Your Money

Friday, November 19, 2010

Trading Result November 19, 2010

I do not know what happened with my Mt4stats. Detailed statement was not published correctly. So I will publish my trading results today. But because today is the last day in this week's for EA to work, then I will post the results of trading in a week.
Today VS_PipsCola_D01 EA gives very good results where the EA makes profit of 15 pips. That means a quarter of the stop losses. In contrast to yesterday where the EA deal when liquidity is very low, today EA deal while liquidity is still high. All transactions are made when Average True Range ATR (5) is still above 10 points and the transaction can be closed quickly. And I think this is in conformity with what I expected. Stay ahead we see whether such results could be more frequently obtained.
Todays result
For the trading results in a week then the results remain positive. This is because charlotte2 more aggressive this week so it can cover the losses suffered by VS_PipsCola_D01. It seems they are the right partner.
Weekly Result
Regarding the development of VS_PipsCola, right now I still focus on the pair USDCHF and USDJPY. There is a good improvement of the USDCHF pair. But on the other hand Charlotte integration into PipsCola also went smoothly. Hopefully
PipsCola update can be released as soon as possible . If its possible in the beginning of December or at least before the new year. I'll be working on it

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Risk Warning

Please note that Trading in the Foreign Exchange market might carry potential rewards, but also potential risks. You must be aware of the risks and are willing to accept them in order to trade in the foreign exchange market. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose.