Get Back Your Money

Saturday, November 6, 2010

VS_PipsCola is EA Donation

It seems VS_PipsCola will become a new family of Volatily Scalp. I am targeting to be published this month, or no later than early December. But I apologize, I'm not going to save VS_PipsCola in my 4shared folder for downloaded for free. I'm just going to give it through donation or the trader who is registered under my affiliate program at the Alpari Broker.
A little hard for me to apply this rule, and I've tagged to this Blog as a place of free EA. But I must say that I need a rather large financial support at the end of this year. But I also do not want to sell this EA to someone to be sold in bulk. I think Charlotte just enough. I also avoid what is called hype. I publish the Forward Test of Charlotte in order to avoid things like this. So you can judge for yourself how the ability of Charlotte, when someday you find this EA in the market. I'm not saying that all commercial EA is hype, but you should listen Pipturbo case if you are newbie on the EA.
When I published EA and showing the results of backtest or forward test, then the decision is in your hands as the investor. There is no guarantee that the backtest results, even a forward test that is running, will remain similar in the future. But I still think that as an investor you still need a backtest results. How big is the difference between the backtest and real trade that you get, could be a measure to stop or continue using the system. Even just by looking at the Risk / Reward, you may be able to assess whether the EA or trading system is suitable with your profile. And I always put myself as an Expert Advisor Developer, and not as people who are already successful with a trading system, then make it into an EA. Sure, I'm not asking donation if am a successful trader.
About what features you want from VS_PipsCola, please give feedback via this post or via email, hopefully I can apply them.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Risk Warning

Please note that Trading in the Foreign Exchange market might carry potential rewards, but also potential risks. You must be aware of the risks and are willing to accept them in order to trade in the foreign exchange market. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose.