Get Back Your Money

Friday, September 4, 2009

6% Profit During a Week


A week has passed and all my EA produces 6% profit from the Initial Balance. Of the total profit is 1 / 3 resulting from EURGBP pair. And pull it constant obtained every day for a week. Maybe if you run Scalping EA on several pairs at once, usually you will find that every day pair producing more profit will be different every day. And I think it was a good thing, because then diversification is working properly.
What about the EURCHF pair? I still think you can rely. It's just that maybe next week it my open time will shift from 19 to 20 GMT+2. This is based on the fact that often at the end of the UK session was already very low volatility and tend to increase until the closing of the American market. In the last week recorded frequently executed trading at 19 GMT +2, it gives a negative result. But I have not thought of to stop it because after all the great profit potential is still there at this hour.
For USDCHF and USDJPY pair I thought I would still use the trading time 22-23 GMT +2. Although the latest optimization shows that both pair can be traded (scalp) until 4 GMT+2. But I think in the medium term will be very volatile. But instead I will add a new pair of USDCAD. Recently I tried to add the VS_EUROCROSS Fractal indicator, and the results are good for USDCAD pair. Thus I will add this pair in my account next week.





2 komentar:

Dystopian Peace said...

I'm a little confused as to which EA you are presently using on which pairs. Could you possibly elaborate?

You've got for download on the right:
VS_EURCHF D01
VS_EuroCross_d05
VSEURGBP

Which one is the latest and what should be used on which pair?

Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Yes I agree with poster... Could you please statse the pairs you are trading, the EA you are using on them and perhaps even the .set files?

Post a Comment

Risk Warning

Please note that Trading in the Foreign Exchange market might carry potential rewards, but also potential risks. You must be aware of the risks and are willing to accept them in order to trade in the foreign exchange market. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose.