Get Back Your Money

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Expert Advisor

I've made an EA. Still incomplete, but at least my backtest results do quite encouraging, at least for the last 1 year. EA is working on the USDCHF pair and just do trading at 22-23 hours GMT +2. Nevertheless my backtest results on USDJPY pair also gives good results although there is a greater drawdown.
New EA
New EA

And it turned out with little change in my vs_eurocross can also get a satisfactory result on the both pairs. I change volatility period to 10, and set a maximum trade per position to be 2 and maximum trades per bar to 1. As for the use of indicators ck_speed speed is limited to 1. (Yellow).
VS_eurocross backtest on usdchf
VS_eurocross backtest on usdchf

VS_EuroCross on USDJPY
VS_EuroCross on USDJPY

Especially for USDJPY pair, my backtest results using vs_eurchf_d01 or pipturbo, by limiting the trading hours of time at 22-23 GMT +2 also gives good results.
Thus, at this point I added 4 EA and into my account using 3 difference EA.





0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Risk Warning

Please note that Trading in the Foreign Exchange market might carry potential rewards, but also potential risks. You must be aware of the risks and are willing to accept them in order to trade in the foreign exchange market. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose.