Get Back Your Money

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Idea Behind VS_EURCHF

I try to trace back my VS_EURCHF_D01source including any note during developing this EA. One you should know, that my first time I made Volatily-Scalp EA to trade EURUSD pair. And VS_EURCHF_D01 is an improvement of Volatily-Scalp General Version.
Early I don't use Keltner Channel, but I use an envelop indicator. I switch from using fixed envelop to use Keltner channel because it has a flexibility to switch to any time frame.
But i get surprised when I test it on several pair, it can make profit without any modification in the code. You can see the screenshot on the manual. But the best result is coming from EURCHF, and for this reason i give the version name VS_EURCHF_d01. And because during developing this EA, the spread on Cross pair is widen, I get the idea to use double spread filter as minimum range to execute a trade. First time I don't use this filter because on EURUSD pair spread is not a problem.
I have compare 3 source, PIPTURBO, VS_EURCHF_D01 crack, and I think the link above is the source that I compiled in VS_EURCHF_D01 package file.

7 komentar:

Anonymous said...

Where is this manual? Can you provide a link?

Syarif said...

Download http://www.4shared.com/file/89828123/ee5d7cfe/VS_EURCHFD01.html, it include manual, template and set file.

Davemax said...

where can I find live result of the above linked Ea?

Anonymous said...

Hi

I've loaded VS_EURCHF and it looks all correct. I'm using a demo account on FXCM. It's only been loaded for about 14 hours and there hasn't been a trade yet. Just to make sure that I've done the installation correctly, what was the last trade anyone had on the EURCHF and EURGBP? Thanks.

Syarif said...

If you use the set file that included in the package then it's correct. Perhaps the spread is too high on FXCM even during closing of American market. You may try to trade earlier, use open hour 20 gmt+2 just like vs_eurocross did on ech/egb.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for your quick response. I'm using the "cross" set file you supplied (via the "Load" function). I'm a newbie and don't feel confident adjusting values in the "Input" area yet. Therefore I think I'll move to another broker. Do you have a list of lower spread brokers?

Also, have you had a trade, utilising the standard "cross" set file, in the last 24 hours? Thanks.

Syarif said...

Well, I am using alpari russia, the spread is floating but the maximum is 5. If you choose a broker for demo, make sure their demo feed and spread are the same in their real feed.
I use vs_eurocross for egb/ech, i use vs_eurchf for usdjpy 22-23 GMT+2.
I have a lot of trades on eurgbp, because my trading time begin at 19 GMT+2. I get loss on Sunday but can be covered last night.

Post a Comment

Risk Warning

Please note that Trading in the Foreign Exchange market might carry potential rewards, but also potential risks. You must be aware of the risks and are willing to accept them in order to trade in the foreign exchange market. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose.