Get Back Your Money

Sunday, July 19, 2009

VS_EuroCross_D05 will be unlimited

After more then 4 months forward testing, may be the next release of my VS_EUROCROSS will be unlimited version. I will stop for a while any improvement of this version. As exchanged I will finish my others EA or begin migrating this version to another platform, such as Dukascopy.
I Will Sell The (MQL4) Source of VS_EUROCROSS
I have stated in my VS_EurChf that my main business is selling the source code. I just shared the compiled version of my EA with or without time expiration and expecting donation from your profit that made by my EA. May be this is my general answer for all who ever asking me about sharing the mql4 version instead of using the Activex. It make me more confidence to state selling source code instead of saying selling Expert Advisor.
If you can accept the GPL licenses and want to pay for 500$ to get the copy, I will wait a minimum 100 offers before accepting all your offers. Thus mail me at volatily@gmail.com if you want to purchase it, and do not send any money to my PayPal account before i give you notification to send your payment.
Perhaps from this income can improve this blog, and may be next time all forward test in this blog will use real account, and therefore will give more confidence before using my EA in your real account.
However if you use my Activex version, i still expecting donation if you made profit as my general term in sharing my EA.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Risk Warning

Please note that Trading in the Foreign Exchange market might carry potential rewards, but also potential risks. You must be aware of the risks and are willing to accept them in order to trade in the foreign exchange market. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose.