Get Back Your Money

Monday, March 2, 2009

Trading Jurnal March 2, 2009 A Wrong Decision

I made a big mistake to let EA runs on GBPCHF. I did it cause I know USDCAD will not make any trade today since Daily chart penetrate Bollinger Bands. It's a hard decision, to configure USDCAD so it may trade, or to trade GBPCHF. I decide to trade GBPCHF, and then get 2 loss!!.
Am I get loss today? No. I still make money amount 200$. A superior performance come from GBPUSD pair. 3 positive trade can recover 1 loss. Another profit as usual come from EURUSD,EURCHF, and EURGBP. I could make 1000$ today, if that happen a 100% profit become easier this week. But 2% profit not bad, and it means know my equity grow 40% from capital. It's not impossible to get 100% grow this week.
Here my statement today.


And the complete statement till know.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Risk Warning

Please note that Trading in the Foreign Exchange market might carry potential rewards, but also potential risks. You must be aware of the risks and are willing to accept them in order to trade in the foreign exchange market. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose.