Get Back Your Money

Sunday, March 15, 2009

One More Zero

I have tried several approach to improve the EA. Currently I divide my work in 2 version. First version is an improvement of VS_EURCHFD01 version, you have seen the result on my last post. Really it's 3 times better then current version.
Second version is volatily cost averaging system. This second version break a million result in backtest. Unfortunately the great result only come after 2008. While the result on 2007 first version is better.
That's why I keep to hold my work. I try to combine theese EA and divide the risk.If this combination make a better result in profit and draw down then I would release only 1 version. Otherwise next time I just release them together.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Risk Warning

Please note that Trading in the Foreign Exchange market might carry potential rewards, but also potential risks. You must be aware of the risks and are willing to accept them in order to trade in the foreign exchange market. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose.