Get Back Your Money

Monday, March 30, 2009

Only 90%

Finally a hard week has been passed to build this version using DLL extension. I have to sorry that current work does not have a same result with MQL4 extension. It’s only about 90% of trades that executed using MQL4 only, occurred by using DLL extension. I have tried several times to make it equal. But the last this is my best result. The truth I am not satisfied with this result. The result should be equal because there is no a different in the back test environment. And also I can get the same result if only calculate the Indicators in DLL only rather than to put all entry and exit logic in DLL.
Looking forward I still try to make it equal. But as I promised before that this version will be available this month, and the show must go on. However from now on each time I share my EA, than it will have an expiration time. I hope you can understand this situation. Although I believe that this method can not protect 100% of my work from any scammers, but it can minimized that problem. Someone must be a credible programmer that understands assembly programming to crack a DLL extension. I will update the expiration time periodically a week before current release expiring.
I offer another solution to avoid this problem by allowing anybody who submits its account number. Using account number protection we can throw out the time protection.
At the moment I have no problem to start to share this EA. I have tested this EA several time to catch any bug if appear. And seem it works well. My problem is the documentation doesn’t ready yet. But I decide to put any explanations about this EA only to this blog, rather to make it in a single documentation. This way may will rise this blog hits:).
Compare to my last back test result, it's only 90%

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Risk Warning

Please note that Trading in the Foreign Exchange market might carry potential rewards, but also potential risks. You must be aware of the risks and are willing to accept them in order to trade in the foreign exchange market. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose.