Get Back Your Money

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Make Improvement

EURUSD
EURCHF
For several days I try several methods to make this EA work better, not only increasing the profit but also try to reduce drawdown. I am not interesting to optimize the parameter value. What I want to try is to reduce our stop loss when trading time has been passed. Seem this method help to reduce the drawdown. There is a trailing function applied here. And also the use of cost averaging system will be confirmed with current volatility. The EA will measure the current volatility to decide how much same position will be opened.
Beside, I try to make it more aggressive in reentry during high volatility, but keep to use old entry rule. I have no attention yet to add another entry rule, except that new entry rule also a robust system.
The results of back test now improve in EURCHF and EURUSD Pair. But this is not the end yet. There are several methods that I didn’t try yet. I hope I can complete it next week

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Risk Warning

Please note that Trading in the Foreign Exchange market might carry potential rewards, but also potential risks. You must be aware of the risks and are willing to accept them in order to trade in the foreign exchange market. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose.