Get Back Your Money

Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Forward Test Result

This weekend I had time to post my EA performance in a forward test. Previously I just post my backtest and some ideas of my EA. Forward Test carried out since August 18, 2010 and use 3 accounts, 1 demo account on Alpari as well as 2 live accounts on ForexCom. But this is an early version of my project, which later I improve it as an intermediate term system EA. In the process, EA is already upgraded once. And there is one advantage of this EA, it was able to transact from at 19 to 23. But the problem with the ability to work longer, not followed by an adequate amount of transactions. So it makes sense to change the system from scalping system to intermediate system.
I would not be surprised if later on a lot of scalping system that works on USD JPY pair. Moreover, if the system only works after the closing of European and American markets. My test showed at least my EA to make profit in the last 3 years. And here's a surprise, I did not use a filter other than limiting the time to trade. So I just rely on the accuracy of the trading signal. To anticipate the worst conditions, I apply a rigorous risk management. Yes .. I have to regulate how much of losses suffered by the system may in a day. Try to open your MetaTrader, then observe the movement of USDJPY after the closure of European markets in the last 2 years!
I'm hoping one of the variants of this EA can be used for free via this blog. But it really depends on the outcome of our conversation later. Because maybe if you are interested to try this EA, I am afraid you will be hard to get it.
Well here I show the Detailed statement of my forward test:
Alpari Demo Account

Standard Account
Professional Account
Have a Nice Weekend

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Risk Warning

Please note that Trading in the Foreign Exchange market might carry potential rewards, but also potential risks. You must be aware of the risks and are willing to accept them in order to trade in the foreign exchange market. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose.