Get Back Your Money

Sunday, August 9, 2009

VS_EuroCross_D05 Update

I have fixed the wrong statement as my previous post. Now you can update your VS_EuroCross_D05. However it's not including the new FFCAL indicator.
I also expect if your are newbies to Meta Trader platform, then find guidance from other site. Although in the next future i will post about MQL4 programming and EA installation guide. And if you are newbies to use my Expert Advisor, then please read my old post if you don't find any answer in the manual.
My Recent Activities
At the moment I still build the VS_EuroCross without using ActiveX. May be is sound weird, but its true. Since publishing my VS_EuroCross with using ActiveX, I never update it original source, and all my demo test also using what you download from my 4shared folder.
Preparing for Market Change
On my own observation, every year during August to December, the volatility will increase, and often market in trending way. Refer to last year performance, during this period is a heaven for any scalper EA that work in Asian Session. Will be repeated? No one can answer it. However during high volatility my EA will trade often. Thus if this happen reduce your risk, and expect bigger profit from more pips that EA earn instead of increasing your trade size.
TheStreet.com 468x60 Best Seller Giveaway





7 komentar:

Anonymous said...

Hello
I put ea on account and I keep receiving those errors


2009.08.10 21:46:10 FFCal EURCHF,M15: Alert: FFCal Error - Web page download was not complete!


2009.08.10 21:47:05 FFCal: empty string parameter for FileWriteString function

Anonymous said...

Please go to this page http://volatily-scalp.blogspot.com/2009/08/ffcal-indicator-setup.html and read the comments from other friends/members. It will solve your problem.

Anonymous said...

I been there
but now i reveive this

2009.08.11 21:39:40 FFCal: cannot delete file J:\Trading Terminal\Broco Trader\experts\files\8-11-2009-EURCHF15-FFCal.xml

Anonymous said...

Hello.
Well I have mt4 build 225
but ea is crushing mine terminal
you know me
i am Stace why it happens?

Syarif said...

I don't know what exactly happened with your platform, but try to update your ffcal indicator.
Attach ffcal indicator in your chart while you are connected to your broker, the ffcal indicator will update the latest event.

Anonymous said...

Ye i found problem.
The problem is in this new Fcal indicator. When i plot it on chart it crushes.

Anonymous said...

Do you have a good set up for EurGpbd05? I lose money steady with this on demo, straight down. 15 min EurGpb. thanks

Post a Comment

Risk Warning

Please note that Trading in the Foreign Exchange market might carry potential rewards, but also potential risks. You must be aware of the risks and are willing to accept them in order to trade in the foreign exchange market. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose.