Get Back Your Money

Sunday, May 24, 2009

VS_EURGBP DONE

I am not really sure you are interesting with this version. There are a lot of popular EA that scalp this pair at Asian session. And the most probably reason, that spread in this pair is higher during Asian session.
Actually if you see my MT4 stat, I am not using VS_EUROCROSS to trade EURGBP. It my uncomplete VS_EURGBP execute that trades.
But seem I stil need for a week to build the Activex, perhaps it will be available at the same time with VS_EUROCROS expiration update.

7 komentar:

Anonymous said...

Very interested in VS_EURGBP. I used to trade with thunderbird EA but now it seems it doesn't trade so well anymore. When I make first pips on live account donation is in order :-)

Volatily said...

:) Yeah, make sure you make profit before sending your donation. We share our EA, and you might share little of your profit, hence we don't have much money to trade our system.

Anonymous said...

where is the EA ?

Volatily said...

I'll try my best to complete it this week.

Anonymous said...

can you know any information about my account with the dll of your EA ?

Volatily said...

No, the EA don't now anything about your account information except equity and balance.
If you are not sure, run firewall to see any activities in your pc. My EA dont need to connect to any address except broker server.
What you suggest might happened if you download the dll not from my 4shared, because dll can be cracked and can be hijacked.

Anonymous said...

thank you for you answer

Post a Comment

Risk Warning

Please note that Trading in the Foreign Exchange market might carry potential rewards, but also potential risks. You must be aware of the risks and are willing to accept them in order to trade in the foreign exchange market. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose.