Get Back Your Money

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Back test Problem

So far the common problem that rises when doing back test is digit difference between brokers. But the fact that I never find that problem when running in mode even real account. However I realize that the closing function in the expert is not normalized as it must. Therefore I make an update of MQL to solve this problem. But again if you make backtesting then historical data should come from the related broker or the backtesting become meaningless when using different broker with different data.
Although I give a code “4digits” in the file’s name, but it does not mean it can’t work with 5 digit broker. The difference between previous update, that this update normalize all closing function with broker’s digit. Therefore I am still keeping the previous update, if current update can fix digit problem then I will delete the previous one.

3 komentar:

Anonymous said...

yeah you're right my backtest results in FXDD, ALPARI, TADAWULFX is all different.

addin44@hotmail.com said...

How is EURGBP version going?
I'm afraid to uses EUROCROSS on EURGBP becuase backtest results arn't making profit at all.

volatily said...

Looks like next week will possible to be download. Still forwarding right now, alpari and tadawul.

Post a Comment

Risk Warning

Please note that Trading in the Foreign Exchange market might carry potential rewards, but also potential risks. You must be aware of the risks and are willing to accept them in order to trade in the foreign exchange market. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose.