Get Back Your Money

Friday, April 10, 2009

Running On VPS Server

I would like to thank to someone who tell me about problem running my EA on VPS that run Windows 2003 Server. I have found some problem in one forum, but at the end of thread no confirmation how the thread starter fixing this problem.
But seems the main problem that what another library that present at Windows XP is missing at Windows 2003 Server. So I have two solutions, to copy that missing file or rebuild the library with static link of Microsoft Foundation Class.
I take the second option, thanks to Marcus who confirmed that it's now work on Windows 2003 Server. This picture show us how to do that.
Select static use of MFC in dropdown list
The disadvantage of using this option that increase file size, and may consuming more our system resource.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Risk Warning

Please note that Trading in the Foreign Exchange market might carry potential rewards, but also potential risks. You must be aware of the risks and are willing to accept them in order to trade in the foreign exchange market. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose.