Get Back Your Money

Thursday, April 23, 2009

BUG

It's Bug
There is a bug in my VS_EUROCROSS Expert Advisor. The bug is in MQL, not in dynamic library. I am checking my trading statement, for last two days, and clearly there is a bug in my code.
But I have fixed the bug. The Expert should not close any unprofitable trade which just opened below 60 minutes and especially still in trading time. You can check my statement report; there are trades that closed suffering -5 pips. That’s true there is a rule in my exit strategies to close unprofitable trade, but not in this case. In technical my fault is declaring local variable with the same name Global Variable which is declared before.
I make back testing for the same period and there is little change in result. With a bug in MQL code, the back test result gives higher result, but with fixing the bug it’s increasing profit factor with less drawdown.
On the first time fixing this bug, I expect that it can cover the missing trades in original version. Seem I expecting too much. It does not solve the problem for the missing trades. But I am satisfaction with current result especially with EurChf pair. With EurGbp pair it has a loosing trade, but seems it can be covered in a month.
I hope your patient waiting the update, because I will update it at the same time for expiration update, and hope it’s available on next week. I am still thinking to make any internal variable become external variable, so it more customizable. And if it’s possible I will put the Ma length variable and CK_Speed variable as external variable so we can make optimization.
With Bug
After Fixing the bug

4 komentar:

Anonymous said...

Hi, you have done a very nice job; can i suggest you to add a virtual SL and TP function to your EA?

Thanks a lot

Volatily said...

It's allready has TP function, it has volatily target and also fixed target.
The expert has 28 exit strategies, 4 strategies to acomodate fixed target.
Virtual SL? I'll try it.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my english, I am not explained well; for TP function and SL I mean a configurable virtual TP and virtual SL.

Thankyuo for your patience..

Syarif said...

EA doesn't support yet Virtual SL.

Post a Comment

Risk Warning

Please note that Trading in the Foreign Exchange market might carry potential rewards, but also potential risks. You must be aware of the risks and are willing to accept them in order to trade in the foreign exchange market. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose.