Get Back Your Money

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Volatily Scalp Expert Advisor EURGBP

Since every broker rises their spread at this pair, it looks like this pair unprofitable anymore to trade at asian session.
This is my backtest using spread 3, using my first release Volatily Scalp:

using spread 5 the profit decreeas dramatically to only about 3 times from starting capital. For my EA, the first reason why the profit decrease, cause using 5 spread on backtest also reducing almost 70% its trade. This is caused my strategy to use a twice spread as minimum filter from my target as entry point. Therefore as soon spread go wide, then more trade on 3 spread, willnot happen on 5 spread.
I will update this post, to add my backtest result on 5 spread, as soon as possible. You may look there are much mistmacht bar on my backtest result, this is a common case if our data is converted from a realtick data. As soon it,s get connected to the server, several data in higher timeframe will be changed, that's make a mistmatch bar error message in backtest.

3 komentar:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I am testing VS_EUROCROSS_D03 on eur/usd 15M time frame.
It works great in backtest, but it does not trade in forward test.
Can this EA work with ECN broker.
Your EA looks great, and I shall donate some percentage of my profit to this blog if you could help me to make this ea working for me.

Thank you in advance.

P.S. My email address is alakipalaki@rocketmail if you want to contact me.

Syarif said...

You can use D04, its ecn compatible.

Slipfriction said...

This EA seems to pack the full deal! I'm more interested in scalping though, do you think I could convert my strategy into an EA? The link is in my name.

Thanks

Post a Comment

Risk Warning

Please note that Trading in the Foreign Exchange market might carry potential rewards, but also potential risks. You must be aware of the risks and are willing to accept them in order to trade in the foreign exchange market. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose.