Get Back Your Money

Friday, February 27, 2009

Trading Jurnal 27 02 2009, 35% Profit a Week

A lot of surprise today. I start my trade at 0 GMT, and soon get trade from all pair. First surprise for the first time EURGBP make a profit faster then the others. But it make me unconfortable, all others pair make their first cost averaging except USDCAD, and than I get second surprised. Much a quick trade today. GBPUSD, EURUSD, and USDCAD close their trade below 30 minutes. Only 1 hour trade i have make profit about 250$, but still EURCHF doesnt hit its target, thats way make unconfortable, since this pair my favour. Do I have to stop my trade if this last trade hit it's target, or just close all position right know while my loss only 30$?
I decide to continue to trade, and then EURGBP make a trade again as same as USDCAD. Finally, just a minute before 5 GMT, I decide to stop all EA that not have any trade, and wait for USDCAD and EURCHF and EURGBP to complete their trade. And soon all trade hit their target give 510$ profit today, and complete a 35% profit for a week. The last surprise almost quarter of todays profit come from 3 trades on USDCAD.
This is my statement today, it's not include the first trade from EURGBP since on history they recorded as yesterdays trade.

The statement for a week:


Alpari demo account:
Login : 623420
Investor : 3detcks (read only password)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Risk Warning

Please note that Trading in the Foreign Exchange market might carry potential rewards, but also potential risks. You must be aware of the risks and are willing to accept them in order to trade in the foreign exchange market. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose.