Get Back Your Money

Thursday, December 2, 2010

I Thank You

Actually I hope today I can send VS_PipsCola_Y01 to all of the users of PipsCola EA. However, because of one thing, I can not do that today. But I'm still trying to get it done this weekend.
I also want to thank the blogger who has written reviews about Volatily-Scalp EA. Whether it be in the form of forward test or also doing translation into Japanese. That's why I've put these links on this blog. And I try to always update it, or contact me if you want to place your link.
And specifically if you are in Japan, you can visit this blog. I thanked him for his efforts that translate PipsCola EA manual into Japanese.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Risk Warning

Please note that Trading in the Foreign Exchange market might carry potential rewards, but also potential risks. You must be aware of the risks and are willing to accept them in order to trade in the foreign exchange market. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose.